Job title: Administrator
Location: RNAS Yeovilton, BA22 8HT
The administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Billable Works team
- Booking appointments, hot desk, gate access and the meeting room
- Scanning and printing, as appropriate, to support SDA outputs
- The answering of any queries (digital/telecom) promptly and politely
- Preparation of meeting minutes, action logs and agendas as required.
- Management of SDA filing systems to support VIVO Quality Management Systems, both electronic and hard copy.
- Process and maintain reports
- Order and control stationery, office supplies, consultants, and personal protective equipment
- Provide support to other departments and areas as and when required
- Promote a culture of customer service and the meeting of company objectives and values.
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate internal/external meetings, events, accommodation as requested.
- Comply with all Health and Safety and Sustainability policies and procedures
What you’ll need to do the role:
- Educated to NVQ Level 2 standard or equivalent experiential experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office functions.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving and prioritising skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of using CAFM
Location will be site based but there may be some requirements to travel within the Southwest.
You must be able to pass SC Clearance to be considered for this role.