Assistant Project Manager – Exeter
I am looking for an assistant project manager or project manager for my clients Truro office.
The current project range from Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial Building and Public Sector works and you would join an existing team in the Truro office. Ideally you would have consultancy experience within some of these sectors.
This role will provide an excellent grounding for an Assistant Project Manager who has recently completed their degree and has aspirations to work towards their RICS APC. There is an excellent career development path and prospects for progression within the company.
As an Assistant PM you will be working alongside a friendly, experienced team on a diverse range of projects, assisting on all aspects from inception to completion and ensuring it is delivered to budget and on time with the highest level of service. You should have the ability to build strong rapport with clients enabling clear communication between all parties.
You will be provided with the opportunity to achieve your professional qualifications in an environment that offers a diverse range of experience and tailored training to give you the best platform for achieving Chartered status.
The training schemes are focused on an individual approach for each member of staff, encompassing regular appraisals, on and off the job training, mentoring from the senior project personnel and continual development of the skills necessary for personal development and also to meet the needs of their extensive client base.
What we are looking for?
- Technical qualification in project management or another technical profession
- Passionate about project management and furthering your career with a leading construction consultancy
- Good technical writing skills and knowledge of reading drawings and tender documents, etc
- Good client-facing and communication skills, ability to build long-term relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, self-starting, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary of between £25,000 and £30,000
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.