Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Torquay
Our client is looking to expand their team in the South West with the addition of a intermediate Quantity Surveyor. Our client is established in the region delivering a mixed portfolio of projects to meet the needs of their Clients. With offices across the UK, they pride themselves on an open office culture where hard work is rewarded and individual development is seen as key to the success of the team.
They deliver a range of bespoke services to clients including Quantity Surveying, Employer’s Agent, Contract Administration and Project Management across the south west.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity surveyor seeking a platform to progress and to ensure the long term growth of this dynamic business.
What we are looking for?
• MRICS or nearing MRCIS Quantity surveyor with 3+ years PQE
• Experience across Residential, commercial, education, healthcare sectors
• Expert NEC and JCT knowledge
• Track record of successful business development
• Experience effectively completing tenders/Budget
• Keen interest into business development
• Self-motivated and driven
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Package.
• Established, local consultancy with reach throughout the South West.
• Autonomy with excellent admin support.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.