Are you looking for an opportunity to really make a successful career as a Quantity Surveyor?
Delivering award winning civil engineering projects, coupled with a 20 + year track record of completing projects to exceptional standards, there is no reason for you not to apply!
This company has contributed to key infrastructure across the South West region, with a chunk of repeat business, typically delivering projects ranging in value from £500k – £10M
Reporting into a Senior QS and being exposed to a variety of interesting contracts, duties will include:
- Commercially assisting to estimate costs, quantities, and project timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Assisting in the preparation of tender and contract documents
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Valuing completed work with the Senior QS, managing budgets and overseeing payments
Ideally, you will have at least 18 months experience, ideally working for a civil engineering contractor, and be familiar with both JCT and NEC contracts. In addition to this, you will have:
- Construction Related Qualification
- Civils and Highways project experience on contracts up to £10M, preferred
- Driven, motivated and an all round positive person
If this hasn’t already grabbed your attention then call me to find out more.