Fancy regular travel to all the European hot spots?
Think London, Paris, Milan, Rome and Amsterdam to name a few
We are looking to procure a “Graduate Quantity Surveyor” to join a boutique, London based Construction Consultancy specialising in High, High End Retail.
Working exclusively for a number of international brands, our client provide Cost Management and Project Management services on projects ranging from new store developments to existing store refurbishments. Projects range from £1.5m to £30m in individual value.
Its exciting work, in partnership with clients who appreciate exquisite results and exceptional quality.
The successful “Graduate Quantity Surveyor” will join a business in its relative infancy, working closely with the Directors to provide a fantastic service to their existing clients while growing your own career as the business grows. You will traditionally work on 1 – 3 projects concurrently and have responsibility across:
- Cost Management
- Cash Flow and Financial Management
An appreciation of your clients values is key to success, finding the right balance between value for money and impeccable quality.
So what’s in it for you?
The successful “Graduate Quantity Surveyor” will benefit from:
- Discretionary Bonus
- Full health and dental insurance
- Industry / Business relevant Training allowance of £2k+ per year
- Pension contributions
- Chartership fees
- Gym allowance or similar
- Company expenses card
- Flexible travel policy
- 25 day Holiday Entitlement + Bank holidays + Christmas shutdown period
- Almost unlimited European travel. Ability to schedule trips over weekends as appropriate.
- Fully mouldable career plan.
- Opportunity to work on flagship, landmark projects which will define the premier shopping streets in
- Flexible and mouldable company culture and policy.
- Exposure to the mechanics of a young business and the inner workings of a company as it grows.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- 1-2 years minimum experience post graduation
- Commercial Consultancy (PQS) or Contracting background
- High End retail experience desirable but not essential
- Flexibility on travel
Sounds interesting? Then please click APPLY to find out more