We are delighted to be working alongside a construction business who have proved themselves to be one of the most reputable in the area. Grown from humble beginnings to become one of the South West’s leading new homes developers, they are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join the team
Reporting into a Site Manager, you will assist in the delivering of a new build housing development – duties to include the below:
- To plan and coordinate all works ensuring that the project is delivered to time and specification, and the agreed quality standard.
- To ensure that expenditure is controlled, that the project is delivered within budget and that it achieves or exceeds the target rate of return.
- To ensure that the highest standards of health, safety and environment are complied with on site
- Visit adjoining neighbours ahead of works being carried out to ensure that due account is taken at all times off their needs and concerns
- Dealing with complaints – full customer liaison
- To monitor progress against project plan and expenditure against budget and take action to deal with variances
At least 2 years experience as an Assistant Site Manager and have the following:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a construction related discipline
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (2 day)
- CSCS Card
- Experience of building new homes or construction projects
This is a great role and with a business that has work secured for the coming years, providing longevity and stability for your own career
They are committed to delivering exceptional new homes and you could be part of that journey so apply today!