One of Cornwall’s premier Developers are looking for an “Assistant Site Manager” to join their busy team.
With over 50 years of experience in the area they offer stability and longevity in the region with an unrivalled reputation.
Their sites range from 25 – 120 units and offer a mix of open market housing and high end affordable.
As an “Assistant Site Manager” you will manage your own smaller projects or work under a Build Manager on larger sites.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with end clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years experience as an “Assistant Site Manager“
- Local or relocating to Cornwall
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a construction related discipline
- SMSTS and CSCS
- Good IT skills
Whats in it for you:
The successful “Assistant Site Manager” will benefit from:
- Structured training and development
- A clear career path with options to work across all departments
- Long term security
- Interesting projects and schemes
- Pride working for one of the most successful Developers in the region
For more more information please click APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.