A new Bid Co-ordinator opportunity has arisen subsequent to a succession planning exercise with an exceptionally progressive & privately civil engineering contractor reaching milestones in their strategic growth plan.
Working within this Bid Co-ordinator role you will play an important part within the pre-construction team working alongside a team of estimators, & bid professionals. This contractor is at an exciting stage of significant growth extending their reach into major projects, frameworks, civil engineering & minor works. Typical values range from £500K up to £25M with the contractor presently delivering a number of schemes across the South West.
This Bid Co-ordinator opportunity will involve working closely alongside a strong client base, developing new opportunities and progressing these from initial enquiry to tender submission.
Main Bid Co-ordinator responsibilities;
- Maintaining all tendering/response portals with up-to-date company information & documents.
- Monitoring daily bid opportunities & updating the Head of Pre-construction.
- Receiving, processing, recording and tracking all incoming tenders and alerts.
- Building and maintaining company tender documentation – Case studies, CVs, & site photographs.
- Organising and arranging meetings/event attendance and bid calendars/diaries.
- Assisting with and populating pre-qualification/selection questionnaires/applications as instructed and within deadline.
- Co-ordinating communication across the bid team for individual tender cycles.
- Ensuring the submissions are made in time and assisting with final submission of the tenders if required.
As Bid Co-ordinator you will manage your own diary and make decisions on where to work either at home with occasional visits to meet colleagues and clients or office based.
The business delivers the majority of civil engineering & infrastructure schemes in the South West. As Bid Co-ordinator you will be joining a business achieving a clear growth path which can offer long term career development and a rewarding, growing environment. We are interested in speaking with experienced Bid Coordinators interested in joining a friendly, progressive team.
Salary range from £35 – £45K plus package. For more information or to apply please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 | 07917 411440 or [email protected]