BIM Manager sought, Plymouth / Cornwall. Girling Jones are delighted to once again be supporting a leading building services contractor as they seek to further enhance their in house design capabilities with the addition of a BIM Manager to join the team based out of either their Plymouth or Cornwall hubs. Essentially, we are looking for an experience BIM Manager with proven experience of managing a team of Engineers with a proven mechanical and electrical skillset.
You’re new employer,
- A leader within the building services sector and without a doubt one of the more progressive MEP contractors within the region. The team have a very healthy order book with a broad range of projects within the MoD, commercial and medical schemes, to name just a few offering a range of project exposure to the appointed BIM Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- You must be hands on and an experienced BIM leader who is also hands on. You will be responsible for the growth of the department along with the training and implementation and modelling of BIM.
- Proven Mechanical and Electrical (Building Services Engineering) BIM Project exposure
- HNC or equivalent in relevant field (mechanical / electrical / building services engineering)
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Revit MEP
- Extensive coordination experience in all MEP areas
- Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on clash resolution
- Expertise in end sheet creation
- A competitive package (£50,000 + DoE), car allowance, etc there on as you would expect of a leading MEP Contractor. The company offers exciting career growth opportunities to Senior & management roles within a thriving and progressive team.