Job ref: 365112
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Digital Information Manager to join their team. As a Digital Information Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files, and models, for both commercial and industrial groups. You will work closely with project and tender teams to ensure the successful integration of BIM throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement a work plan/roadmap for the development, implementation, and quality assurance checks needed for full BIM integration within projects assigned by our client.
- Manage and coordinate information exchange data for the project according to Plan of Work (RIBA, CIC, etc).
- Manage the Digital Delivery for the Project and distill it into the Asset Information Model (AIM) part.
- Produce Information protocol in the project’s subcontracts.
- Produce a Responsibility Matrix and manage Information Delivery Plans through the job lifecycle. Master Information Delivery Plan (MIDP) dependencies.
- Produce Information exchange data sets at stage end.
- Manage clash detections in live jobs with the aid of the BIM coordinator.
- Assist in the evaluation and possible creation of PIR, AIR, EIR, and Level of Information Need.
- Be involved in company-wide Digital Strategy and Survey Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Familiarity with current health, safety, and environment legislation.
- Previous experience in construction or design projects is a plus.
- Competent in using and managing software such as ISO19650, BS17412, PAS1192 part6, ISO19107, ISO19111, ISO19115, ISO19130, ISO19157, ISO19166.
- Able to manage workflows of other disciplines within Digital Engineering (VDC/BIM/GIS).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, vendor suppliers, clients, subcontractors, and the supply chain.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take a lead in solving problems.
- Ability to work with project and tender teams to meet deadlines and ensure prompt and professional delivery.
- Willingness to take on challenging deliverables with a problem-solving approach.
- Ability to deal with all situations in a calm and controlled manner.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £