This newly created BIM Manager opportunity exists with this tier 1 framework contractor responsible for delivering circa £40M p/a TO & growing. Scheme delivery across the Southwest on varied infrastructure schemes ranging in value from £100K to £20M. This role involves working alongside the Programme Director with a variety of stakeholders and multi-faceted client engagement. Your BIM Manager position will also involve working closely with all members of the contractors project team, including sub-contractors & clients design team, managing all areas of digital delivery from project conception through to completion.
Your day to day BIM Manager responsibilities will include:
- Engaging frequently with clients in relation to BIM & digital delivery, where needed with the contractors supply chain & stakeholders on the provision of digital and BIM resources.
- Taking responsibility for producing and managing project BIM documentation to comply with relevant standards and client requirements.
- Maintaining project standards & protocols including compliance with relevant company processes, policies and accreditations.
This unique BIM Manager opportunity will add great value to your existing experience, expanding on delivery and integration of BIM methodologies from concept through to delivery whilst influencing the advancement of integrated digital delivery across the entire project delivery team.
BIM Manager essential experience;
- Proven knowledge of BIM standards, emerging software, and industry developments including ISO 19650 suite of documents.
- Proven experience & delivery of Infrastructure or Building managing multiple processes / schemes delivering high-quality to tight deadlines.
- Experience using a variety of software & applications relevant to Infrastructure.
This BIM Manager position comes with a basic salary of £55K p/a + package including 26 days holiday as standard, car or car allowance, up to 7.5% matched pension and continued support towards CPD. Please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 for more information or click to apply.