Building Surveyor – Exeter
I’m looking to procure a Building Surveyor on behalf of a consultancy based in their Exeter office. They are a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK. They offer local delivery supported by national capability, with client services managed and delivered from our network of offices by our technically qualified staff.
They are looking to take on a building surveyor to help with their ongoing Education projects to go along with their joint venture with Devon County Council. You could be an assistant building surveyor with experience all the way up to a senior building surveyor looking for an established Exeter role.
What we are looking for?
- An experienced Building Surveyor from Assistant level upwards.
- Professional Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and be working towards (or prepared to work towards) Chartered status,
- Ability to foster professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Proven experience in a similar building surveying role
- Ability to work independently with minimal support or within a large multi-disciplinary team
- Previously worked on a variety of new build and refurbishment projects
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations, and other relevant construction and building surveying related legislation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage and negotiate with all levels of internal and external parties
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary.
- 5% match contribution pension scheme
- 26 Days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- A flexible benefit package that includes life assurance, BUPA health cash plan and relevant annual membership support
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.