Cable Management Package Lead, Hinkley Point C. We have a vacancy for a Cable Management Package Lead to join us on the Hinkley Point C project as part of the MEH Alliance.
This role will be embedded within the EDF Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing team on the project and will be responsible for leading the Cable Management work packages.
- Manage set up of routing delivery sequence with HK5311 Contractor INEO
- Manage delivery of cable routing from IED HK5311
- Manage Import of IED cable paths to CMPIC
- Manage IED termination details required in CMPIC
- Manage IED Master cable list upkeep
- Manage interface with LCT design in HK5311
- Cables across the whole of the nuclear island, conventional island, balance of plant and external roads & networks.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
- Construction / industrial design management related project management experience within an electrical bias
- Project scheduling and planning
- Confident use of IT and MS Office software
- Electrical Engineering qualification (or relevant experience within cable management)
Desirable Qualifications/ Experience:
- Design and build building services management experience
- Nuclear project experience and knowledge
- Technical cable knowledge / qualification
- Experience with CMPIC Software Package
- We are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required (£65,000 – £70,000 with an uplift of up to 13%), car / allowance, 25 days holiday per annum, pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution, private healthcare, etc there on