Cable Management Package Lead, Glasgow. Girling Jones require a Cable Management Package Lead to join the MEH Alliance on HPC, based remotely in Glasgow. We have a vacancy for a Cable Management Package Lead to join us based in Glasgow though working on the Hinkley Point C project as part of the MEH Alliance.
The purpose of this role is to manage the cable routing through the roads and networks ducting for the HPC project. The role will require management of several stakeholders to ensure the necessary cable information is provided in line with project schedules and compatible with the CMPIC cable management software needs.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the use of CMPIC software to route all necessary cables to project specification, whilst monitoring volume fills so that they are maintained to acceptable levels. The CMPIC work will require supervising/overseeing/managing other members of the team to deliver the work to time, quality and cost.
- Project Manage the R&N cable routing scope
- Manage input data from NNB-Design Delivery Branch for R&N design
- Import of R&N design to CMPIC
- Manage input data from several contractors requiring cables in R&N ducts
- Define and then manage engineering sequence for R&N routing
- Monitor filling rate of ducts
- Manage delivery of the routing
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Construction / industrial design management related project management experience
- Project scheduling and planning
- Electrical Engineering qualification (or relevant experience within cable management)
- Design and build building services management experience
- Nuclear project experience and knowledge (Desirable)
- Experience with CMPIC Software Package
In return, we are offering a competitive package (£50,000 – £60,000), with an additional package to include car / allowance, 25 days AL, pension (up to 8%) etc there on whilst affording you the experience of working within one of Europe’s largest construction projects.