Girling Jones are currently recruiting Carpenters to work for an Architects who specialise in Construction in both Commercial & Residential Properties is based in Seaton, Devon.
They operate as a multidisciplinary team working from a shared studio space, with industry partners providing land and topographic surveying, project management and construction. The business have experience in delivering bespoke homes and housing developments, barn conversions, works to listed buildings, community projects, commercial spaces, and domestic remodeling. The amount of new projects coming up is why they are expanding there successful team with experienced Carpenters.
Duties of the Successful Carpenter
- 1st & 2nd Fix
- Residential properties including barn conversations & housing development
- Commercial listed buildings
- Hanging Doors
Requirements for the successful Carpenter
- Level 3 in Carpentry / Joinery
- Excellence Carpentry skill set
- Knowledge of health & Safety
- Experience outside of an apprenticeship / college
- Driving license
- Ability to travel around East Devon
Benefits for you!
- Salary – £31,000- £33,000
- Company vehicle for business use
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank holiday
- Standard pension contribution