Chartered Building Surveyor – St Austell
An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is expanding its office to Cornwall and is on the lookout for a newly qualified surveyor to join the team.
Having a strong reputation in the market and grown rapidly over the last few years they are looking for the right candidate to come aboard and assist in their current pipeline of work.
This work will typically be with the education sector – schools, academies, and Universities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious surveyor looking to join a consultancy at the beginning of their time in Cornwall and have a fast track to multiple promotions.
What we are looking for?
- MRCIS qualified – can be newly qualified.
- Consultancy experience.
- Knowledge of the Devon, Cornwall area.
- Experience in professional practice responsibilities such as Party wall, Schedules of Dilapidations and Condition as well as traditional Building Surveys.
- Ambitious and hungry to progress quickly within an established consultancy.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary banding based on experience. Anywhere between £30 – £40k.
- Flexible working
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Generous bonus structure.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.