Chartered Valuation Surveyor – South West
We are looking to appoint several Chartered Valuation Surveyors / Registered Valuers to undertake formal Red Book valuations for loan security purposes to both the High Street and secondary lending market across the South West. We have opportunities on a contract and permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join an independently owned Chartered Surveying practice who provide a comprehensive range of surveying and property services. Our geographic reach covers the whole of England and Wales with clients in utilities and infrastructure, valuation, commercial, planning and development and rural.
Ideally you will be MRICS qualified and a Rics Registered Valuer.
What we are looking for?
* Ideally 3 years PQE of commercial residential and development valuations. More recently qualified Registered Valuers will be considered
* Keen to be part of a successful and well organised national team with the ability to be self-motivated and with a drive to succeed
* A good working knowledge of IT (particularly Excel, Argus Developer and KEL Investment Valuer) is essential.
* Ability to travel throughout the region
* Team player of this national service and keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
* Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
* Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
* The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
Depending on skills and experience this position can be secured from the position of recently Chartered level up as well as a more senior appointment.
Working closely with an established national team you will already have experience of providing valuation advice on various property types to a range of clients.
The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to focus on professional valuation work and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become involved in all stages of complex portfolio valuations.
Experience in the trade related valuation sector would also be considered
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive Package.
* Established, local consultancy with reach throughout the South West and nationally.
* Autonomy with excellent admin support.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.