Attention all Civil Engineers with 2 years of experience! Our client in Bristol is looking for a talented and driven individual to join our team.
As a Civil Engineer at our consultancy you will work on a variety of exciting projects, from large-scale infrastructure developments to smaller-scale design projects. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled engineers and collaborate with clients to deliver innovative solutions.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Designing and developing civil engineering projects
- Preparing engineering drawings and specifications
- Conducting site investigations and surveys
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Managing project budgets and timelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 2 years of experience working in a consultancy environment
- Experience using design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, or Civil 3D
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and can-do attitude
We value our employees and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are passionate about civil engineering and want to work on exciting projects with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply today!