Mechanical and Electrical Completions Engineer sought, Hinkley Point C / Bridgwater, one of the largest schemes in Europe. Girling Jones are supporting the MEH Alliance looking to add further support within their completions team with the appointment of a LTQR Completions Engineer / Completions Lead. We have a vacancy for an experienced LTQR Completions Engineer to fulfil the position of EESR Document Lead on the MEH Alliance, working on the Hinkley Point C project. The main purpose of the role is the production and management of all Completions documents for LTQR files.
- Ensure all documentation associated to Completion’s activities are executed and collated in line with relevant specifications.
- Ensure reviews are being carried out and reports are available.
- Ensure engagement of construction building Managers/Area leads/Completions leads for collation of packs in a time sensitive framework.
- Manage change management of all system driven documents
- Manage the collation of punchlist item evidence
- Provide the final collation of EESR document packs to the client team.
- Ensuring compliance with Nuclear licence conditions, quality assurance requirements, supporting provision of as built surveys, Lifetime Records, issue closure and document collation.
- Relevant engineering qualification within building services engineering
- Relevant Professional Accreditation (PM, Construction, Engineering, Quality)
- Can achieve Security Clearance (BPSS or Higher)
- IOSH Managing safely
- Experienced in using software systems for Completion’s activities and punchlist management
- Multi-discipline understanding of all required document deliverables and quality standards associated
- Proven track record in large scale projects in the nuclear or similar regulated sector (large scale ideally, petrochem / oil and gas etc)
- We are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required (13%, travel and accommodation)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefits
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.