Are you a Contracts Manager with extensive range of civil engineering experience including. The opportunity has arisen to join a specialist contracting business hitting a cycle of sustained growth, interesting projects nationally with a number of repeat clients.
In the capacity of Contracts Manager you will be working with an industry specialist marine civil engineering main contractor with a long history of delivering a range of projects, typical values are in the region of £3M and will involve earthworks, drainage, concrete, groundworks, cable & pipe laying all within a maritime environment.
A number of new projects involve significant amounts of sheet piling, tubular sheets and steel piles. If you have prior experience delivering civil engineering projects with these areas please do get in contact.
Core Contracts Manager duties within your role will include;
- Management of multiple project delivery outputs.
- Leading and resourcing site based teams through strong leadership.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintaining financial performance of each project with overall responsibility for all site based work.
- You will also work closely with the senior management team providing input into the P&L and liaising where necessary with the commercial team.
Your Contracts Manager role will be highly varied, so if you like a challenge, have an interest in developing commercially and professionally, enjoy working closely with a senior team consistently seeking to improve and evolve, this will be the role for you.
Contract Managers qualifications and skills considered ideal for this position are an ONC/HNC/BEng or NVQ equivalent, SMSTS, CSCS, prior experience working on a range of projects, and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Salary range will vary, for the right individual between £65,000 to £75,000 dependent upon experience. For more information please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.