Contract Quality Manager
£45,000 – £47,000 Salary
RAF Wyton – Location ( Hybrid working )
The Contract Quality Manager will be accountable for the delivery of the contract assurance programme. Will support operations with guidance and solutions to ensure work activities of VIVO employees and their subcontractors in completed in line with the required quality standards.
The role focuses on Quality and Assurance Management within the Built Estate Contract in Defence, supporting Line Management on implementation and ongoing development of the Quality Management System.
VIVO’s parent companies, ENGIE and Serco, have established Quality and Assurance teams and a huge range of management processes which have been reviewed and incorporated within the VIVO Management system.
This is a role in a new business supporting the Built Estate Directorate, formed to deliver infrastructure, management of asset and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector.
- To co-ordinate audits with auditees and client representatives.
- To co-ordinate and/or carry out internal & supplier audits against company, client, legal and nationally recognised standards, and requirements in accordance with the annual internal audit programme.
- To create and review audit scope documents to be used in audits, taking into account contract and business requirements.
- To issue professional audit reports within specified timelines to meet contractual requirements.
- To add completed audit reports and audit actions onto the appropriate database(s) in in accordance with agreed timescales.
- To identify, raise and manage responses to non-conformances and opportunities for improvement.
- To support auditees by helping to resolve issues at the point of audit wherever possible.
- To be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the internal audit programme, in order to meet annual targets.
- To produce contractual reports and information as identified by the business and contract schedules.
- To identify and raise appropriate actions to deal with safety concerns seen through audits.
- To work in a safe, secure, and professional manner always and report all dangerous occurrences or near misses.
- To prepare for and attend all meetings as per contract schedules internally for VIVO, and with client, Defence Infrastructure Organisation.
- To maintain effective relationships with client, other Contract Quality Managers, and other appropriate representatives.
- To manage Contract Quality Representatives under your designated authority.
- To provide advice and support to sites in the closing out of non-conformance(s) and the introduction of new best practice(s)
- To ensure that all non-conformances are closed out in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Ensure all contract assurance is planned and carried out efficiently and economically in order to promote a profitable business for VIVO.
- Demonstrable experience within Quality Management role
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of current quality standards
- Accurate and concise report writing
- Computer literate
- Ability to travel extensively across all contracts
- Ability to stay overnight when required
- Full Driving Licence
- Solid understanding of problem solving and corrective action methodologies
- Working knowledge of DIO Assurance Practitioners Guide EM/02
- Experience in quality management
- Experience in working in a military environment
- Ability to interface with customer at all levels
- Experience in a customer focussed, high volume construction, property maintenance or related field
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Practitioner or Chartered membership of the CQI
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor