Contract Quality Representative
Home Based – Weekley Visits to the South
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Quality Representative who will l be responsible for the delivery of the Contract Quality Plan. Within this role you will support the operational teams with inspections, training, and guidance to ensure work activities of employees and their subcontractors are completed in line with the applicable quality standards and contractual requirements.
Reporting into the Contract Quality Manager, you focus on Quality and Assurance Management within the Accommodation Contracts in defence, supporting Line Management on implementation and ongoing development of the Quality Management System.
This role will see you will drive a behaviour towards continuous improvement and act as a support mechanism in the company by collaboratively managing and conducting inspections on the accommodation contracts. The successful candidate will represent the company in a professional manner when communicating with and training the operational teams and supply chain partners on the Management System processes and procedures, all while keeping the company vision and values at the forefront.
Other Key responsibilities include
- Gather, analyse, and prepare data for selection of monthly inspections
- Complete, manage and analyse quality events and/or trends within the company such as Audits, inspection actions and customer complaints
- Provide training on the VIVO Management Systems (VMS) processes and procedures to the operational team and supply chain partners (working on site)
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with staff and suppliers, to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures, advising/briefing/training staff as necessary
- Submit weekly assurance reports to the business
- Using your previous experience working within Quality Assurance you will have good report writing and data analysis skills
- You will be able to prioritise workload, exercise good time-management and the ability to work to deadlines
- It is essential that you are proficient in Microsoft office applications specifically excel.
- This role will require you to travel to remote sites weekly therefore it is essential that you hold a clean and valid UK driving licence or can travel to remote locations without the use of public transport.
- It is desirable that you have experience of operating within an MOD environment and have familiarity with geography and establishments within area of responsibility
- You must be able to pass SC Clearance to be considered for this role.
What we offer
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- 25 Days annual leave
- Volunteer leave
- One paid professional subscription
- Life Assurance Policy
- Employee discount and reward schemes
- Interesting, varied, and enjoyable work
- A company that recognises your contribution
- Training opportunities and qualifications within a supportive environment to ensure career progression