The Devon office of a South West based Renewables Construction Business are looking for a friendly and experienced “Contracts Manager” to join their happy team.
This is a company with a difference, with a portfolio of projects that are quite something:
- Solar Farms (Civil and Construction)
- Renewables (Installs and Maintenance)
- BSS (Battery Electrical Storage Systems)
Their colourful portfolio matches their teams culture and personality and they are looking for similar people to join the business.
As a growing business, they introduced a “Utilities” division around 2 years ago, and this is already looking to double its first year turnover by April 2024. Fabulous stuff!
We are looking for a “Contracts Manager” who can not only run projects successfully but get involved early, working closely through the pre-construction period and have the commercial acumen to be able to understand true deliver to a cost effective outcome
You’ll feel more involved and enjoy the recognition and pride of genuine involvement and responsibility. If you take your work seriously but not yourself then you’ll get on well with this bunch.
Their Devon team work in their beautiful office in Exeter but as they operate UK wide the successful “Contracts Manager” will have an expectation to visit sites and therefore there will be an element of stay away away (fully expensed of course!)
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Managing the Site Manager (team of 3)
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a PM or CM
- Excellent client facing skills
- Construction related qualification
- Understanding of P & L within a civil engineering business
What’s in it for you:
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- A cracking team environment
- Long term work – excellent career prospects!
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Sexy offices!
For more more information please click APPLY