We have a fantastic new position for a “Cost Consultant”, working for highly progressive Construction and Property Consultancy, based in their Bristol Office. Their enthusiasm and drive has won over clients securing a project portfolio that is the envy of the competition. The business was launched to provide Project Management and PQS services working on projects ranging from £1m – £140million. This role, the “Cost Consultant”, is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong track record of achieving exceptional standards in the delivery of projects, to join an existing team with an already brilliant reputation.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Cost Consultant” to join an existing team in the Bristol office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Networking and Business Development
- Working closely with clients to identify their needs
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Fee management and monitoring of job profitability
- Pre & post contract surveying
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- MRICS qualified or working towards Chartered status
- Experience working with JCT & NEC contracts preferred but not essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyse and sort data into an understandable form
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision, to a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, motivated and productive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of task
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Cost Consultant” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave allowance
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to hear more….