Time for a change?
About the Company
Supported with gross investment, we are working in partnership with a construction business in Cornwall who are looking for a Design Coordinator to join the thriving team
Working across residential, commercial and mixed use developments, its primary purpose is to generate a future revenue stream for its owners, but also has a number of other key priorities such as having a positive impact on the design quality and sustainability of the built environment in Cornwall and also changing the residential letting market in Cornwall by offering a Private Rental product at scale, alongside building for open market sale
A bit about the role
- Reporting to and working alongside the Senior Design Manager the role will assist on the coordination of design and technical information from inception to completion (RIBA 0-6). This will include ensuring drawings, specifications and project information are kept up to date and issued amongst the team for review.
- Coordinate information from Consultants, Employer’s agent and Construction Team and assist in overcoming issues and ensuring compliance
- Support the ongoing management and continuous improvement for residential and commercial schemes
- Manage the house type tracker to ensure each house type is regularly reviewed and updated in response to feedback or regulatory change.
- Liaise with the Sales Team and coordinate information to external consultants for the production of marketing visuals, hoardings and social media information
What we are looking for
- Construction or Architecture related qualification
- Experience working in the development/construction sector as a Design Coordinator on high quality residential projects from inception to completion
- Additional experience in other sectors, particularly commercial, mixed use and/or regeneration, would be an advantage
Have more questions? Get in touch with me today to find out more