Experiencing growth year on year, they largely work on public sector frameworks and private projects around the £30m mark. Often challenging but interesting projects, they are well renowned for their delivery and robust management of high profile projects
This role will be working closely along side Project Managers and Surveyors to manage all aspects of the design production. This is to include managing the release of the design from the consultants as well as from their directly employed subcontractors
- Schedule drawings, specifications and other design information required for construction.
- Prepare design programme in conjunction with PM, consultants and CDP contractors.
- Prepare and agree the IRS with design team and CDP contractors at the outset of the project.
- For D&B identify and agree drawings/samples for Client satisfaction.
- For D&B produce a programme of critical dates for Client approvals.
- Attend/chair design team meetings as necessary during contract.
Skills and Experience
Strong industry experience from either an Architectural or Project Management background and must have experience of a similar role on a project in excess of £10m.
- Experience of both design and build and traditional contracting
- Full driving license
- Ability to use design software
What are you waiting for? Drop me a call today