Job ref: 382436
Design Manager, Building Services – Hinkley Point C. Girling Jones are currently seeking a highly experienced and motivated Design Manager to join a client of ours at Hinkley Point C, one of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the design process for the building services (mechanical, HVAC and electrical services) elements of the project, ensuring that they are delivered to the highest quality standards, within budget and on schedule.
- Lead and manage a team of design engineers and consultants, ensuring that all design work is completed to the required quality standards and on time.
- Develop and maintain a design management plan for the building services elements of the project, ensuring that it is updated and communicated to all relevant stakeholders as required.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and other design team members.
- Ensure that all design work is completed in accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Manage the design review process, ensuring that all issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team as required.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Ideally, a former accreditation (CIBSE, etc)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the building services design sector
- Experience in managing design teams on large-scale infrastructure projects
- Strong technical knowledge of building services design and related regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for career development and growth. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for building services design and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Click APPLY or contact Vic Bekker at Girling Jones for further information
Salary From: £
Salary To: £