MRICS Development Surveyor – Bristol
Our client is on the lookout for a Chartered Development Surveyor for their Bristol office.
Forming a key part of the Development Department based their head Office in Bristol you will be focused on a variety of Agency and Development Consultancy roles. Working with a wide range of public and private sector clients including government agencies, local authorities, housing associations, residential and commercial developers, property companies, institutional investors and private landowners the role will involve all aspects of Residential Development Land and Development Consultancy throughout the South West and South Wales and the surrounding area.
The successful candidate will be chartered and previous experience in a similar position however we would be happy to consider candidates from all discipline backgrounds where they have a specific interest in Residential Development Land and Development Consultancy. Previous transactional experience would be an advantage.
- Deal with a wide range of Residential Development Agency jobs, providing advice to landowners in respect of Promotion Agreements, Options and Land Sales.
- Assist with designing and implementing disposal strategies for landowner clients.
- Development consultancy to include Development Appraisal and Viability Assessments.
- In depth market analyses to inform development strategies.
- Undertake project co-ordination and project management, as required.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of work in a timely manner .
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships, both internal and external.
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Work with other internal departments to enhance revenue streams .
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Commercial Property Agency role desirable
- Familiarity with Development Appraisal techniques and software packages
- Excellent client care and service delivery
- Strong report writing skills
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- A highly motivated commercial approach, astute and market aware
- Strong organization, prioritisation, time management and attention to detail skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Adaptable and proactive
- Receptive to change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Flexible approach
- Full driving license
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Package based on experience
- Established, local consultancy with reach throughout the South West and nationally.
- Autonomy with excellent admin support.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.