Associate Director/Director (Head of Building Surveying) – Bristol
An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to grow its Building Surveying operations in Bristol.
With core disciplines including project management, cost management, building surveying, property consultancy, architecture, health & safety and CDM and a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from £500k to £500m and they currently employ over 75 people in seven offices across the UK and has delivered projects in a variety of countries worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Qualified Building Surveyor to join to lead and grow the Building Surveying team in Bristol. You may be a current Associate or AD looking to make that next step up to lead and grow a team.
What we are looking for?
- MRCIS qualified with significant Consultancy experience
- Knowledge of the South West area.
- Experience in professional practice responsibilities such as Party wall, Schedules of Dilapidations and Condition as well as traditional Building Surveys.
- Ambitious and hungry to grow a Building Surveying team from the ground up.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary (£70,000 – £85,000 based on level and experience)
- Car allowance (where applicable)
- Health Cover and x2 salary death in service benefit (once probation is passed)
- Opportunity to earn annual bonus up to 10% of salary
- Annual salary review
- Paid membership fees for relevant professional bodies
- Company Pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays). This increases by an additional day once you have completed five years’ service
- A day off work on your birthday
- Career development and training opportunities such as AAT course support where appropriate
- Dress down Fridays and a host of office social and charity events.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.