Rating Surveyor (Associate / Director) Bristol £55k – £65k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
I am working on behalf of a Business rates specialist in Bristol looking for a new Associate or Director who will eventually run the team moving forward.
Operating across multiple commercial properties benefiting from industry leading market knowledge and the best property data means they are in the best position to obtain greater savings for their clients. With a culture of respect and integrity new team members can be confident of a professional and welcoming environment.
The role you will work as part of a dedicated and highly successful Rating team dedicated to mitigating business rates for clients throughout the country.
As a UK market leader with over 1,200 live clients, you will work to remove the administrative burden of business rates appeals and application, deliver timely savings to ensure our clients focus on their core business priorities.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Undertaking business rate appeal work
- Dealing with clients across England and Wales
- Proactive business development of clients
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams – Council related reliefs and partner referrals
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors
- Help to develop the strategic direction of the rating department Experience You will be professionally RICS qualified, be highly professional, have a full driving licence, experience working in a commercial property agency, or the Valuation Office Agency and have the following skills / qualifications:
- Member of RICS – 3+ years PQE
- Proven background in Business Rates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Salary and Benefits:
Remuneration made up of basic salary, car allowance and bonus
Private Medical Insurance (PMI) with a Benefits platform
Employee Assistance Program : Access to a 24 hour employee assistance helpline. A range of counselling services are provided to help with any personal or work related issues.
Annual Leave – 28 days per annum including bank holidays