Job ref: 472843D
Girling Jones are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to work with a leading domestic plumbing and heating company working within Bristol and the surrounding areas. The business cover all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating to our ever-expanding customer database.
Due to continued growth, there is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced Heating Engineers to join our team.
Domestic Gas engineer duties:
- Boiler installation
- Heating System installation
- Boiler Servicing
- Landlord Checks
- Boiler breakdowns – Diagnostics
- Monday – Friday 8 Hour shifts
- High organisation skills and a proactive approach.
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Domestic Gas Qualifications is a must.
- Experience within boiler breakdown and diagnostics is a must.
- We offer market-leading competitive salaries/packages for the right candidate.
Benefits for you :
- Salary up to £40,000
- Fully maintained company van and fuel card
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company sickness scheme
- Company uniform
- Personal development and training provided
Salary From: £
Salary To: £