ECC Project Manager – Exeter/Plymouth/Bristol
An international Consultancy is looking to bring on highly motivated, competent and professional NEC ECC Project Managers to join their team.
You will be delivering civil engineering, flood risk management, water and utility projects using the NEC4 / NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) to provide a comprehensive, accurate and value driven service for large, high profile and exciting key infrastructure clients.
- Act as the NEC ECC Project Manager delivering the role in line with the requirements of the New Engineering Contract (NEC) and as specified by the client
- Deliver professional and diligent management of NEC contracts, working with all parties to ensure they meet their contractual obligations
- Work with the client and other parties to ensure successful delivery and completion of construction projects
- Develop strong relationships with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Manages one or more very complex project, involving a combination of the following:
- Clients with a national geographic footprint; OR,
- Projects involving a full spectrum of services offered by IE; OR,
- Other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
- Manages all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
- Has consenting and regulatory authority for approvals.
- Manages other Project Managers.
What we are looking for:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of NEC suite of contracts, particularly the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC)
- Proven track record of administering NEC contracts on complex infrastructure construction projects. Supporting client and projects with the key requirements;
- Pre-contract project start up, scope development, procurement
- Programme and Risk Management
- Commercial Management
- Contract Management and Project Closure
- Extensive Infrastructure and project management experience
- Experience of working as part of integrated, multi-organisation, collaborative teams
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and with excellent industry network
- Experience of managing projects within the Water, Flood Risk Management and/or a background within Civil Engineering. Experience of working for the Environment Agency, DEFRA, Water Companies or RMA’s would be an advantage.
- Accredited NEC Project Manager
- Project Management / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Surveying Degree
- Chartered Status with the APM, RICS, ICE, CIOB, RIBA or other equivalent institution
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Life Assurance
- Salary of between £45k – £65k dependant on experience.