Electrical Contract Manager sought, Wiltshire (Devizes). Girling Jones are working alongside a local family owned and operated yet progressive electrical services contractor seeking to add to their senior management team with the addition of an Electrical Contract Manager.
Circa 30 years of trading offering a broad range of services, from their core electrical services to building and groundworks across commercial and domestic services. The business is going through a sustained period of growth and as such offers a great opportunity to onward growth for the right individual. We are seeking an ambitious individual who wants to build on their experience by joining our senior leadership team and taking on full responsibility for the effective running of our electrical contracting division. This opportunity would suit someone who is seeking to increase their autonomy and influence within a growing business and reap the benefits of delivering growth whilst being rewarded for their efforts and becoming a key individual in the group’s succession plan. The longer-term opportunities cannot be underestimated for the right person.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager
- Ability to manage site staff and Sub-contractors
- Confidently undertake financial responsibility for the P&L of all Electrical Contracts/Projects (circa £5M per annum)
- Possess relevant professional qualifications in Electrical Installation, Testing, and design
- Qualified to 18th edition electrical wiring regulations
- Previous experience of managing EV charging points would be advantageous but not essential
- We are offering a competitive package dependant on experience (up to £65,000), company car and various further benefits to include pension, healthcare and various further over and above the opportunity to lead, grow and potentially have shares within the business in the not-too-distant future.