Electrical Project Engineer sought, Bristol. Girling Jones require an Electrical Project Engineer to join a progressive national building services contractor, based within their Bristol regional hub. We require an Electrical Project Engineer to oversee commercial installations into large high rise residential, schools, MoD facilities etc.
Day to day,
- Oversee a site team delivering commercial installations into a commercial schemes across the greater Bristol region
- Making sure there is smooth and efficient coordination of all electrical design activities on allocated Nitrate reduction schemes
- Provide subcontract management support during the scheme close out phase
- Technical input, review and selection of sub contract tenders, supplier specification and scope of works
- Coordinate, review and monitor design deliverables such as Schedules, Specifications, Drawings and procurement deliverables
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Ideally you will have a proven background as an Electrical Project Engineer
- HNC / HND Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- SMSTS / SSSTS or equivalent site cards
- The desire to delivery quality and progress within a growing building services contracting business
In return, we offering a competitive package to include £55,000 salary (DOE), car allowance, additional benefits to include a fuel card, medical, pension, etc there on.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.