Job ref: 542929
Electrical Project Engineer sought, Water / Wastewater projects across Devon and Cornwall. Girling Jones require an Electrical Project Engineer to join a leading principal contractor with an order book of circa £3 billion, one of the UKs leading principal contractors and named contractor of the year by the water industry awards.
Day to day,
- You will work on our Southwest Frameworks, our client are experienced in successfully delivering schemes of varying sizes, predominately to the Water Industry, across both Treatment Waste and Water schemes.
- Reporting to the Delivery/Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of projects alongside the Project Manager and Project Team to deliver a safe working site. You will compile and deliver programme updates with Planners, review designs, carry out site checks and procure materials for our projects.
- As an integral part of the Project Delivery Team, you’ll be liaising with the Commercial Team, attending client meetings, and working with the site teams to ensure consistent standards across the project.
- As Electrical Project Engineer, it will be your responsibility to outline engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel in order to deliver electrical water industry projects, for example Pumping Stations, Dosing Systems, Chlorination plants & associated civil structures.
- Our Environment Business has entrepreneurism and innovation at its heart. As Project Engineer, we’re looking for somebody with original, market leading ideas to formulate and develop more efficient project methods, leading the way in optimisation and performance.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- As well as a passion for your engineering discipline (electrical engineering, 18th edition etc) and logical and critical thinking skills, we are seeking individuals with a relevant engineering qualification in your chosen discipline. Experience in a national and multi-site business or Water Industry experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Working on site, we’d like you to have ECS, SSSTS, SMSTS, City & Guilds Confined Space Training, City and Guilds Top Man Confined space training, EUSR (Clean Water Hygiene), Appointed Persons for craneage. However, we will support you in covering any training needs.
- We are offering a competitive package (up to £45,000) with a competitive package there on to include car / allowance, generous holiday entitlement (progressing with services), comprehensive pension plan, private medical, and various further there on. We invest in high-quality training for employees of all levels, from our leadership development framework to our apprenticeship programmes. Through our Career Paths initiative, individuals receive tailored training and support to fulfil their potential.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Salary From: £
Salary To: £