Electrical Site Manager, Bristol. Girling Jones require an Electrical Site Manager to oversee various schemes site based within the Filton area of Bristol. We require a Electrical Site Manager to join a team embedded within a prestigious manufacturing facility. As the Electrical Site Manager you will initially be overseeing sub contractors delivering a number of schemes to include a site wide fire alarm refurb, and various emergency lighting strip out and replacements.
Day to Day,
- Assisting project teams in raising and updating jobs on the various IT systems
- Ensuring PO’s are raised for suppliers and materials to maintain program deadlines
- Dealing with supplier and contractor queries
- Organise and attend and when required lead stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on all important actions and decisions from meetings
- Support the Project Managers as required with day to day tasks
- Ensure stakeholders views are managed towards the best solutions
- Create project management calendars for each goal and objective
- Ensure projects adhere to agreed frameworks
- Assess, report and update all stakeholders on potential project risks
- Update all stakeholders on project changes
- General administrative duties
- Supply chain liaison
- Assisting with inputting into project team documentation
- Assist with Engineer communications
- Flexibility on working hours depending on work load ebb and flow
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Relevant electrical core qualifications
- Relevant CSCS / ECS Gold card
- You will require clearance via the business, this is not required before but will be needed once in contract.
- We are offering an ongoing contract with a competitive day rate.
Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information