- Undertake effective, compliant and timely delivery of planned and reactive electrical maintenance tasks in Ministry of Defence establishments.
- To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality Electrical repairs Testing and or insulation works
- To comply with BS7671 standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implantation and compliance within Electrical policies and procedures.
- Ensure implantation and compliance with company health and safety policies and procedures
- To undertake a continual programme of risk assessment in relation to your role
- Attend training as and when required to continue your development in the role and comply with changes within the electrical industry.
- Attend team briefs, Toolbox talks and technical bulletins on a monthly bases or as when required.
- Utilise both electronic and paper-based systems to accurately record electrical documentation including the use of materials against each job.
- To demonstrate VIVO core values to internal and external customers and colleagues
- To mentor apprentices as and when required
- You will be expected to carry out Electrical conditions reporting, repairs and insulation to the highest standard
- Liaise with Family’s, clients and members of VIVO supply chain
- Maintain van stocks and provide information enabling the improvements of Right first-time fixes.
- Be flexible and willing to work shift patterns to cover the appointments
- Cover out of hours on a rota
- Support management in providing optimal solutions to customer requirements.
- Understand operational priorities of the site, develop and maintain close working and effective relationships with Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and end users to pro-actively support estate activities and provide professional and technical advice as required
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Assist in the coordination of the day-to-day activities of the site team, monitor the safe working of Skilled Persons, and ensure all operatives follow the requirements for JSP 375.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in electrical installation work eg. C&G 2330,2360,2357,2365
- Inspection and testing qualification eg, C&G 2391,2394,2395
- 18thEdition – BS 7671 (From January 2019)
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain a Security Clearance (SC).