I am working with a maintenance contractor who are based in Cornwall to recruit Electricians to join the team carrying out both planned and responsive maintenance within domestic and commercial properties. The Electrician will be based in Bodmin, Wadebridge, Newquay or surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergency call outs
- Carrying out repairs within domestic and commercial properties
- Installing lighting and sockets
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Remedial work
- Inspection & testing
You will need:
- NVQ 3 in electrical installations or City & guilds 236 part 1 + 2
- 18 edition wiring regulations
- 2391 or 2394 /2395 Inspection & testing desirable
- Experience working within domestic and commercial properties
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Asbestos awareness
- Clean driving licence
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.