Girling Jones are currently looking to recruit DV Cleared Electricians to work on a fixed site within Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for fault finding and carrying out repairs on all electrical equipment and on projects as required.
Candidates must be able to gain and retain enhanced levels of security clearance as required by the role!
- Demonstrate experience in installation, maintenance and repair of wide and varied electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance/ response works and completing all job packs on PDA.
- Installation, maintenance of lighting systems
- Complete all task/risk assessment sheets and method statements relating to work
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolation.
- All staff are required to participate in an out of hours on-call rota on a rotational basis.
- You will need experience in Commercial/Domestic Electrical Installations and Maintenance works.
- City and Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications or Apprenticeship
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- DV Cleared!
Additional qualifications as follows would be beneficial:
- Inspect and Test Qualification
- First aid
- Salary £32,947 – £35,993
- Normal Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Company Vehicle for commute use
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 1 in 4 Call Rota
If you are interested please click ‘apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.