Electricians sought, Oxford. Girling Jones require an Electrician to join a progressive mechanical and electrical contractor based in Oxford. Founds circa 33 years ago, the business specialise in a range of services from installation of MEP services, to maintenance there on spanning a number of sectors, from high-end residential to education, leisure, etc with a close working relationship with a number of direct clients.
Day to day,
- With a broad array of clients no two days are the same. We are seeking an all round Electrician happy to fall in with the team, work could include LED lighting upgrades, to working in prestigious local educational establishments, to test & inspect work as needed.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation / City & Guilds equivalent
- 2391 is desirable but not essential
- Extensive domestic & commercial electrical experience with a willingness to cover both
- JIB Gold card holder
- A high level of customer care is essential
- A current driving licence
In return, we are offering a competitive hourly rate with a varied package there on dependant on whether on a permanent basis / contractor.