Job ref: 424989
Girling Jones are currently recruiting an Estate Assistant in Crawley.
You will be responsible for providing high quality grounds and garden services. You’ll have access to a van which can be collected daily from one of our hubs so a full UK driving licence is essential. The area you’ll cover is Crawley.
Some of the key duties involved are:
- Bin store/ management
- Litter picking
- Bulk waste removal
- Cleaning internal and external communal area’s
- Mopping duties
- Using mechanical cleaning tools
- Grounds, maintenance, and gardening work
- 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- No weekend working
- Full Time, Permanent
- £21,823 Salary plus £1,000 Starting Bonus
We are looking for someone who has good customer service skills as you will be interacting with our customers and colleagues, and you would be working both within a team and on your own. You will also be able to demonstrate the following essential skills;
- Proven professional experience of delivering grounds maintenance across a variety of sites and garden types
- Experience and knowledge of lawn, shrub, and plant care.
- Proven experience of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to carry out physical tasks within Health and Safety guidelines
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Ability to use all equipment safely and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively without high levels of supervision
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, including COSHH and PPE.
- Previous gardening experience would be advantageous.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £