BNS is a leading independent property services company based in Bristol, working on a variety of developments throughout the south of England and Wales. The services that BNS provides are all-encompassing and include, but aren’t limited to, block and estate management, property maintenance, electrical services and health and safety. The business is extremely busy with good growth and strong links within the property industry.
About the Role
BNS is looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to expand their current On-Site Services department.
Key duties include:
- Controlling contractors being used and take control of all quotes
- Attending site to see scope of works required
- Creating specifications
- Arranging works to be booked in with On-Site Services
- If not possible to be done in house get quotes from other approved contractors with commercial agreements. Or give lowest quote to On-Site Services to mark up and sub out
- Presenting like for like quotes to property managers
- Working with Property Managers to create long term maintenance plans
- Grouping works together to tender out multiple sites.
- Attending site during major works to keep track of progress.
- Providing reports to PMs and clients
- Being a link between Property Managers, On-Site Serivces and clients
- Inspecting BNS developments and identify maintenance requirements, reporting and making sure the works are carried out
- Working with surveyors on jobs which may require their services
- Making sure sites adhere to long term maintenance plans
- If required, helping with reactive works during busy periods
- Reporting to the head of On-Site Services and board of directors
Full Time, Monday-Friday
£35,000- £40,000 Salary