As part of this movement, they are looking to procure a Finance Manager to join the team on a large civil engineering project on Devonport Dockyard. With about £50M of business already secured, this person will, in time have responsibility of £100M+ across multiple projects and will be reporting this to the Finance Director within the business
Overview of Duties
- Exemplary financial management of contracts
- Developing, maintaining and controlling financial processes in line with management systems and procedures in conjunction with the wider Finance and Commercial Teams
- Develop and maintain reporting to support business decisions and risk mitigation, key areas being P&L, overhead, balance sheet, trade working capital, cash and orderbook.
- Financial Reviews – Providing challenge and support as part of the Senior Leadership during monthly and quarterly financial reviews
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required (eg: system development, JV set-up, tender support and internal/external audit processes)
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA)
- Experience of providing financial support in Construction or Civil Engineering business (Tier One Contractor ideally)
- Excellent financial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
- Desirable systems experience (not essential) Causeway
Whilst a small team sits on this at present, the view will be for the Finance Manager appointed to grow to a team of 10 and with at least 5 years of guaranteed work already secured, could offer excellent long term prospects and opportunities
Give me a call today to discuss in more detail – I will be happy to chat!