General Practice Surveyor – Exeter/Plymouth
We are looking for a General Practice Surveyor to assist in delivery of property services to our client’s commercial clients. The position is ideally based in the Exeter area affiliated to the Plymouth office servicing the South West. Remote working is available depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an independently owned Chartered Surveying practice who provide a comprehensive range of surveying and property services. Our geographic reach covers the whole of England and Wales with clients in utilities and infrastructure, valuation, commercial, planning and development and rural.
Ideally you will be MRCIS and preferably 2 years post qualification, however they may consider a Graduate who is close to qualification.
What we are looking for?
• A Degree in a relevant discipline is essential. Full membership of the RICS is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a confidence to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
• Personable style with the necessary confidence and ambition to grow your career as we achieve our plans to successfully grow the client base.
• Ability to proactively move towards achieving personal and business targets and to deliver them.
• Able to work in an organised and methodical manner, with a high level of attention to detail and to achieve strong report writing skills.
• Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
• Learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
• Accept responsibility and, within parameters defined by the immediate performance manager, work on own initiative as required.
• A proactive approach to work, with a strong team working ethos.
• Good working knowledge of IT.
• A full and clean driving licence.
• The purpose of the job is to assist in delivery of property services to our commercial clients and, assisting colleagues in all aspects of skills delivery and client development.
• Opportunities to use valuation, commercial agency, management, landlord & tenant and rating skills for private and public sector clients
• Assisting in identifying new business opportunities and promoting the brand.
• To assist in maximising fee income, whilst retaining job profitability.
• Support delivery of the business plan including delivery of agreed targets.
• Assist in delivery of service accurately and on time.
• Assist in the delivery of agreed financial targets and be responsible for managing own performance whilst being effective in core technical skills.
• To attend training sessions and team meetings.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Package.
• Established, local consultancy with reach throughout the South West and nationally.
• Autonomy with excellent admin support.