Graduate General Practice Surveyor – Plymouth.
We are recruiting for a respected Commercial Property Consultancy within the South West.
They currently require additional graduate resource to facilitate ongoing workload their Plymouth office. APC competencies would be met from experience within our other departments, but the role would suit someone looking to become a Chartered General Practice Surveyor.
Full APC support is provided including payment of all RICS fees. Candidates would ideally be about to start or already commenced the APC process.
What we are looking for?
- Preferably a RICS accredited graduate looking to move into General Practice Surveying.
- Can be from a surveying background or real estate background.
- Plymouth or surroundings based.
- Keen to progress in a property consultancy.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary of £23,000 for 1st year and £25,000 for 2nd year.
- Established Consultancy within the South West.
- Progression plans.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.