Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Our client is looking to expand their team in the South West with the addition of a Graduate Quantity Surveyor.
This Consultancy is a Cost consultancy, project management, project monitoring, restructuring and recovery, CDM consultancy.
Whilst this position will be primarily focussed on traditional Quantity Surveying, an appetite to learn and/or undertake Monitoring Surveyor roles is essential.
What we are looking for?
- Degree in QS or Commercial Management
- Based in Cardiff
- Proactive and flexible in working style.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Essential for this role are the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with the project team and with a wide range of stakeholders in a flexible environment. Analytically minded with excellent IT skills, especially Excel are also important for the role.
- Interest in Monitoring Surveying
What’s in it for you?
- £23,000 – £25,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- Fully funded and supported training programmes, for example, Master degrees, chartership, RICS/APM/etc.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.