With an already existing portfolio of excellence in delivery, this QS role would offer the opportunity to join one of the South Wests largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors. Contracting is at the heart of the business, acting as both principal contractor and subcontractor on a variety of civil engineering projects
This role will be to join a large team on a flagship site in Wales – specially to assist in the quality management and engineering of a large earthworks package
Reporting into the Quality Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operational management of delivery
- Collating information and going out to site
- Management of drone surveys
- Overseeing Traffic Management plans
Ideally, you will have 12 months site experience (perhaps a placement year or similar), the following will be a huge advantage:
- Degree Qualified / Civil Engineering related qualification
- IT Literate – MS Project, Planning Software
- Knowledge of infrastructure projects
The company cover a wide geographical patch and so there must be a willingness to travel within the entirety of the SW Region.
As well as above market salary & packages, you will be working with some of the nicest people in the business! Genuine passion about the industry is rare nowadays and it is refreshing to see this company still have it!
Get in touch with me today!