Our client, a leading engineering firm, is seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team. As a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will work closely with experienced engineers to design and analyse structural systems for a wide range of building and infrastructure projects.
- Assist in the design and analysis of structural systems for building and infrastructure projects
- Prepare engineering drawings and calculations
- Undertake site inspections and prepare reports
- Work collaboratively with project team members
- Develop a strong understanding of engineering principles and practices
- Attend project meetings and communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Participate in professional development opportunities to advance your engineering skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and practices
- Proficiency in engineering software such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Graduate Structural Engineer with a passion for engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.