Girling Jones is pleased to be recruiting a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a forward-thinking company in Exeter. Due to consistent growth and a healthy workload, our client is looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to help support their Exeter office. Our client prides themselves on the quality of service they deliver from the top down and are very passionate about their profession.
You will be working with direct supervision and support from the office lead and alongside the dedicated engineers and professionals within the office.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Senior Engineers in the Design of a Variety of Structures
- Assist Senior Engineers in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software, and AutoCAD
- Liaise and communicate effectively in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors, and other designers and offer advice and guidance on matters relating to work.
- Undertake site visits
- Preparation of drawings and problem solving
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Strong IT knowledge and use of AutoCAD
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A full clean Driving License