We are currently looking to attract a “Health and Safety Advisor” to join a specialist civil engineering/groundworks company based just outside Exeter.
They work within the Civil Engineering, Groundworks and Highways sectors across Devon with a few projects and frameworks dipping into Somerset and Cornwall.
They have a huge amount of repeat business and are very much the ‘go to’ for contractors in the region.
The business has undergone a rigorous transformation over the last year, upgrading processes, procedure and the benefits they offer to their employees, making them a highly desirable employer now across Devon.
They are looking to procure an new “Health and Safety Advisor” to join the team. Reporting into the Operations Director, and working closely with their four contract managers, the successful candidate will be involved with the following:
- H&S Reports and Audits
- Quality Assurance
- Managing the training matrix
- Keeping on top of tickets and certifications
- Ensuring all plant is up to date
- RAMS monitoring
The business have their systems and procedures exactly where they need to be so the main thrust of this role will be understanding how they work and maintaining their high standards.
The successful candidate
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Highways or Civil Engineering background desirable
- Construction background of some kind essential
- Local to the Exeter region or relocating
Whats in it for you?
Aside from the chance to join a well established business in a new phase of its evolution you will enjoy the following:
- The comfort of joining a highly profitable firm with a long pipeline of future work.
- A family feel culture with motivated colleagues
- A robust benefits package including:
- Car or Allowance
- 25 days holiday
Sounds interesting? Then please click APPLY…