Girling Jones are delighted to be working with this civils contractor to help procure a Health & Safety Manager for a steller team
Operating for over 30 years, they have grown from strength to strength, and continue to look toward the future in terms of both growth and quality
Projects range in value from £10,000 – £10m in value and they specialize in working across civils, surfacing and groundworks – heavily infrastructure focused.
Roles & Responsibilities (to include)
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and consider all relevant hazards
- Quality Assurance
- Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policy
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
- Ensuring all tickets are up to date
What do you need?
- 5 years experience as a H & S professional, ideally within civil engineering sector
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction
- City & Guilds Level 5 (NVQ) Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice (preferred)
In return, not only will you be eligible for a competitive salary & package offering, but perhaps more importantly, you will be given the opportunity to join a well established team and business and hang your hat on decent, profitable projects in the region